The virus could be a new variant of the viral hand, foot, and mouth disease or an after effect of Dengue or Chickengunya targeting mostly children aged 1–5 years and immunocompromised adults. The primary symptoms...
- What is Tomato Flu? Early Symptoms & Preventive
- Adolescent Challenges for Students: Collaborating with Parents
- Understanding the Purpose of Assignments for Students
- Learn to Blog and Chat the Right Way: Increase Efficiency in Communications
- Why do Parents need to Monitor Phone and Text Activities of Kids?