- Filling the enquiry form
- Admission process starts with the parents and child visiting the school and liking the school. Discussion with the admission counselor, followed by the guided tour of the school.
- At this stage parent needs to give some basic information in the enquiry form so that the counselor can assist him / her better.
- It is advisable to visit the school during school hours (8.30 am to 3.30 pm Monday to Saturday) to get a better sense of how well the school functions, to know about the learning process, how happy the children look and how committed the teachers are.
- An informal meeting with the Administrative Officer
- Once the parent decides to join his/her child in the school. An application needs to be filled up giving all the particulars of previous education, medical history, etc. The form can be obtained from school office.
- The child has to write the screening test to know the status of the child.
- A formal meeting will be held between the parents and the Head of the Institution to admit the child.
- No child is rejected on the basis of their parents’ education or standing. The admission and refundable deposit fee need to be paid at this stage. For more details please refer to the Fee Structure.
- The parent should ideally carry the certificates and mark sheets and TC issued by previous school along with the photocopy of birth certificate. Photographs of child will be required too.